New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AloneButHappy Returns

Go down 
+4
TokoToTheEnd
Shadow Moonseye
Casey Jewels
xSunlitNight(ABH)
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

AloneButHappy Returns Empty
PostSubject: AloneButHappy Returns   AloneButHappy Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:26 am

Yes it is I, AloneButHappy. The site said my username had been taken, so I choose a new one. It has ABH in it so you know it's me if you forget or something.

And just so you know the first thing I'm going to do is revive my old rpg Hells Angels. Yes it is mine. I was busy with other things and gave it up before, but now I have free time and I miss it.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: AloneButHappy Returns   AloneButHappy Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Hello!

And that's odd... I just looked through the list and couldn't find an AloneButHappy. Some glitch, maybe. Anyways...

Welcome back! And I remember that RP. That one and Skies were the two big ones I was in. We never did finish it, though, which I was sad about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

PostSubject: Re: AloneButHappy Returns   AloneButHappy Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:07 pm

Hello Casey Jewels. I don't know if I remember you. But I'm glad you remember the rpg. I hope I remember it well enough to start it up again.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: AloneButHappy Returns   AloneButHappy Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Hehe. I think that the RP was the only one we were in together, and you weren't there for most of it. I was there at the very beginning, but I didn't post much at first. I had the abused angel Tahira.

Oh, and I saved all of the RPs that I was in. Some of the pages didn't save right and I didn't realize that before it was too late, but I'm pretty sure I have the first page of Angels, so I can send you your first post via pm, if you want me too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: AloneButHappy Returns   AloneButHappy Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Welcome, ABH! Hope you find New Worlds to your liking!
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: AloneButHappy Returns   AloneButHappy Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Hey I think I remember you ABH. Welcome to New worlds. XD
Back to top Go down
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

PostSubject: Re: AloneButHappy Returns   AloneButHappy Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Casey Jewels wrote:
Hehe. I think that the RP was the only one we were in together, and you weren't there for most of it. I was there at the very beginning, but I didn't post much at first. I had the abused angel Tahira.

Oh, and I saved all of the RPs that I was in. Some of the pages didn't save right and I didn't realize that before it was too late, but I'm pretty sure I have the first page of Angels, so I can send you your first post via pm, if you want me too.

That would be nice. Thanks Casey.

And thank you Shadow and Toko. I hope I like it too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: AloneButHappy Returns   AloneButHappy Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Welcome to New Worlds.

I remember a few of your rps, but we didn't really rp much together.
Back to top Go down
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

PostSubject: Re: AloneButHappy Returns   AloneButHappy Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:05 pm

I recall rpging a lot with ICallKyo and Spartan_girl_12, but I do remember you manysidestome.

So thanks and hi.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: AloneButHappy Returns   AloneButHappy Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Welcome to NWRP! Role-play like there is no tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: AloneButHappy Returns   AloneButHappy Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Welcome back. Hope you have a grand old time!
Back to top Go down
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

PostSubject: Re: AloneButHappy Returns   AloneButHappy Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:50 am

Plaguewalker I think I remember you. Thank you and I will. Smile
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: AloneButHappy Returns   AloneButHappy Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Hey...ABH...! (If you prefer that.) Umm...I'd like ta say that we RPed together...but I don't think we did...? -__-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AloneButHappy Returns   AloneButHappy Returns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AloneButHappy Returns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: