New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agrippa

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Buffy the Vampire Slayer   Buffy the Vampire Slayer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:15 am

I'm posting this thread to tell you about one of my new favorite shows. While I admit that Buffy the Vampire Slayer debuted in 1996 I only began to appreciate it recently. It's witty, action packed, intelligent and has a female lead who isn't either dead weight or a in constant need of protection. I love it. And from what I've heard it gets much better than this in the later seasons. So here it goes, the link to Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Hulu. Any critiques and comments are welcome.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer   Buffy the Vampire Slayer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:32 pm

I've seen all seven seasons like five times. Such a good show. I love it so. The characters are great, the plot is great and Buffy the Vampire Slayer is just plain awesome.

"I laugh in the face of evil! Then I hid til it goes away." XD
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer   Buffy the Vampire Slayer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:04 pm

By the way, I've been thinking about a roleplaying campaign involving at least some of the heroes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer as PCs with some of the villains and backgroun characters as NPCs. Possibly a crossover with a make up as we go plot. Or at least inspired by Buffy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer   Buffy the Vampire Slayer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Page 1 of 1